Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wet weather wary



I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I need to get me some wellies!

Off to Kangaroo Island today for the Coopers Kangaroo Island Cup. Fingers crossed the weather holds out and we have a gorgeous day on the rails . . . I haven't had time to get to the shops to invest in some boots and with Friday's races washed out, things aren't looking . . . well . . . dry!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that Jigsaw now stocks Hunters in their Australian stores. Hellllooooo lover! Me thinks they'll be top of the birthday wish list this year.

Question is, which colour?

Pic from here

*** 10am update: Races called off due to wet weather. I'm starting to think I'm a bad luck charm! Hello lazy afternoon on the couch catching up on Foxtel trash ***

No comments: