Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dark and decadent


I've been finding it hard to harness my passion and inspiration lately and feel like I'm treading water in some very rough seas. I haven't been cooking, I haven't had friends over for dinner and I can't remember the last itme I tried a new recipe. My chi is definitely out (just ask Nicole!).
So tonight, instead of dipping into the nutella jar with a big fat spoon, I went for a walk to clear my head and revisited the beautiful world of Cannelle et Vanille. Roasted beetroot and chocolate puddings. Now that, is dark and decadent and just what I was looking for!


3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

eeek! just saw your comment about the sports bra tan! haha I hope it goes down before the wedding! 6km running straight is damn impressive! that's my aim for next year.

Anonymous said...

Dark and decadent... You know what they say. Once you go dark & decadent, you can go back!

Mrs. P said...

::drool::