Long time no see! It's been a long time between drinks, but there's good reason for that.
The past month has been a complete whirlwind - but of the good kind! I hate that I haven't been able to give this more attention lately, but that will soon change - I'm slowly getting my life in order!
So a quick update . . .
- I'm LOVING my new job - so much more creative and fun and scope to dress up!
- Have come down with a killer cold - it's been doing the rounds lately so it was only time before it caught up with me!
- Have hardly spent a night home in between house sitting stints, so a bit tired of living out of a suitcase!
- Am in the middle of getting my house re-painted, so exciting! Goodbye feature wall and horrible horrible pisatcchio green walls. And no more lavendar in my bedroom! Hello paper white and a gorgeous cluster wall (I just don't have the designer's flair - Kimberlee, dinner and drinks in exchange for your know-how?)
- Have dusted off my slow cooker and have some new great recipes to share.
- Am obsessed with the new MasterChef cookbook, I'm impressed.
- Trying to work out how to fit Foxtel IQ into the budget - wow, 24/7 cooking channels!
- Have farewelled one of my besties for the Top End. I'll miss you Bree!
- Dress fittings for the Spinks wedding, am SO excited to have a Betrothed bridesmaid dress. Love your work, Ally!
So there you have it, crazy times all round.
But it's fun, and I'm happy and can't wait to the weekend (to go to the Farmers Market with my new polka dot trolley!)