Monday, July 28, 2014

Research


There's something quite romantic about holidaying in Winter. Big glasses of red wine in front of the open fire, and getting all rugged up in scarves and boots. 

I'm heading away to Bowral with two of my dearest school friends next weekend. Last year we headed to Daylesford because we couldn't make each other's 30th birthdays, and we had so much fun that we committed to a little girls weekend every year.

Lill and I are driving to Canberra where we'll spend the night with Kate before driving up to Bowral the next day. We're staying at Peppers Manor House, divine!

So much indulgence to be had . . . but where do we start?

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please do share!

High on my list is brunch at Biota and a visit to the Bradman Museum, but any other must-sees while we're adventuring in the Southern Highlands?

Please email me with any suggestions!

xx

No comments: