Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Catching up


Friends! How is winter treating you? I'm convinced I've got a case of the SADs - I had no idea it was actually a condition! This Melbourne weather is exhausting, I just want some sun!

So, I've been a busy little bee and have neglected ye olde blog but I have good intentions of posting about all things merry very soon.

The purpose of this post is to remind myself what I have up my sleeve to share. A bit of a teaser for anyone who happens to stumble across The Polkadot Pantry for a look-see.

Where do we start?
1. The cake to end all cakes. It was out of this world.
2. Becoming a Godmother - and present hunting for the little one.
3. Weekend in Bowral.
4. Long Sunday lunches. Hello my friend Aperol Spritz.
5. New makeup tutorial. And a night in a {recycled} pretty dress

Until then dudes, keep smiling xx

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Looking forward to the updates.