Thursday, August 28, 2014

League of their own

I'm back in the Rads for one of my dearest friend's Hen's Days. It's going to be a hoot - Ivy League themed. 

I might have had a little something to do with that flavour, hard to believe, hey? 
But most importantly, it totally suits the bride and I think she'll love it.
Ladies, let me indulge in some preppy deliciousness for a moment. Blazers, ties, lots of stripes, cardis over the shoulders, chambray, spots . . . do I need to go on?






Above and beyond all this fun, I've also stocked up on Lady Chatterley's Affair and Kiel James Patrick for the occasion. My suitcase is a beautiful rainbow of pinks, lemon, salmon, aqua, kelly green and navy. Still not sure what I'm going to wear on the day, but I'll be sure to post some pics soon.

Bottoms up!

No comments: