Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bonjour Spring!


The best remedy to a case of the SADs? Spring!

Although I must admit, it has brought on a case of mild anxiety - just where has this year disappeared to?

Does anyone else feel like the year has just flown? I feel sick to the stomach that it's nearly Christmas and I'll be a whole year older in a couple of months. I'm not sure if it's because I'm working in a school or what, but the weeks fly by and I can't keep up. 

I can't even imagine what it's like once you have kids - every milestone must feel like it's in fast forward . . . sitting, crawling, walking then before you know it, driving and graduating from high school. Slow down!

But the small things bring you back. Mum and Dad gave me a gorgeous Kate Spade bangle for my birthday and it's a constant reminder to me: Stop and smell the roses. 

Or ranunculus in this case - don't they just scream Spring to you?

This pic was my fave instagram welcome to Spring yesterday - care of @clarestuart. Isn't it pretty? 


No comments: