Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rockin' Robyn





Hats off to Ralph Lauren for appointing Sydney plus-sized model Robyn Lawley to his latest advertising campaign.

She is drop dead gorgeous and most importantly, realistic.

I laugh when I hear that at Size 12 she's considered 'plus size' . . . maybe there's hope for me yet as a model . . . Ha! Not in this lifetime.

Surely guys (and girls) prefer a girl that looks like this - curvy, happy and not hungry. And they won't be afraid they'll break them!

Good on you Robyn!



3 comments:

Flavs said...

And isn't that Fiona from Biggest Loser standing next to her?

I can't believe 12 is plus sized - its below the national average!

xx

Kate said...

I think it is Fiona, Flavs! Good spotting. Gorgeous girls, boys go crazy for curves don't they (that's what I keep telling myself!) xo

skiourophile said...

She's got a food blog too. http://robynlawleyeats.tumblr.com/