Friday, November 15, 2013

My week in pics

To say the last two months have been random, would be an understatement!

One of these days I'll explain the craziness that has been my move to Melbourne but in the meantime, we'll just digest small bites at a time.

I dug deep to channel my inner child last week when I took up an eight day nanny stint in South Yarra. It was so much fun, but oh so exhausting! I have a newfound respect for stay at home mums. How do you do it?! Especially those of you with start up businesses or study commitments. You are my heroes!

Snippets of my very pink week below ...










Thank goodness for My Legendary Girlfriend and its caffeine fixes! And it just so happens it will be my local at my new job wich I start on Monday . . .

Happy days, friends xx

No comments: