Sunday, November 17, 2013

Take a Mo-ment to do something good


I love a fundraiser like you wouldn't believe.

Especially when they're clever and engage people in a cause that's important and worthwhile. The ability to do so in a fun, subtle and easy way is a challenge but one such effort that makes fundraising easy is Movember.

I applaud the team behind Movember and their efforts to 'change the face of men's health'. They push the boundaries and appeal to the masses and make it 'cool' to fundraise.

My Dad has had a moustache since before I was born so I'm quite a fan of the Mo and don't mind the increase in facial hair at this time of year. I've sponsored a mo or two and even pushed my support to the limits when I indulged in a 'meat pie and sauce' zumbaron yesterday.



I'm not sure if I was a fan (I'd swap it for the bread and butter pudding any day) but it was nice to think that 100% of proceeds were going to Movember. Every bit counts.

And it meant catching up with these lovelies. Fun times x


For more information or to donate, please visit the Movember website . . .


No comments: