Thursday, November 21, 2013

What's for dinner?

Gee, she's good!

Donna's at it again. Just when I think she can't get any better, she surprises me with intuitive, simple, stylish and impressive solutions for cooking and entertaining.

I bought her Christmas mag on Monday and if that wasn't exciting enough, I then got an email today inviting me to download her new app - What's for Dinner?

Brilliant! Get on board people, it's very clever.

There's a simple menu for the home page ...


Delicious, quick and fast recipes to download - the chicken and pasta collections are free!


Then a recipe search using ingredients you have in the fridge (spinach is a staple on my shelf) ...


And even a calendar so you can plan your week. Clever!


I just wish Donna would do a 'diet' version of her meals, I would love to indulge in her creations for breakfast, lunch and dinner but I don't think my 1,200 calories would stretch that far.

Anyway, check it out for yourself via the App Store.

No comments: