Thursday, August 6, 2009

With a cherry on the top


Pretty blossoms from here

The girls are back in town after a couple of crazy weeks in the States and Me-hi-co. So jealous! Can't wait to see their pics - I'm expecting SATC honeymoon (or not) hotels with crystal clear water and cocktails to boot!

So tomorrow night, it's off to Ying Chow for the best cheap Chinese in town. Yum!

On another note, have been on the hunt for cherry blossom this week. Am busy helping to organise my friend's hens night and just love tall vases of cherry blossom to soften a room and add a hint of romance. It's all about the timing though - think I'll be too late for Spring blossoms.

As for my internet, still down. Hating technology right now! Thank goodness for dinner at Mum and Dad's to give me access to the big old web!

Happy weekends x

No comments: