Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Couch time


I love a spot of couch time. Love it.

Especially love it when you're at someone else's place, in your tracky dacks and they're cooking you dinner and there's great telly on!

Popped round to the loft last week to catch the first episode of Top Design with Emma.

Hmm, not sure I'm taken with it. Like the concept, don't like the execution. The judges are too high and mighty for my liking. The contestants have some great budgets to work with and I am looking forward to the challenges ahead, but I do hope the judges get off their high horse.

And a bugger it clashes with Offspring!

Still loving The Block though. I'm on Team Amie and Katrina - they're hilarious!

Back to couch time . . . Emma whipped up a Raymondo. Yes, it sounds like some dodgy pool cleaner man, but it was actually a delicious pasta dish!

Bacon, onion, mushrooms, garlic, tin of tomatoes, evaporated milk, chicken, spinach . . . anything else, Em?

She also found some majorly fun pasta - looooooong spirals. They unravelled into cute curls that went on and on and on - kind of curly spaghetti!

Couch time. It's the best!

No comments: