Sunday, June 14, 2009

Winners are grinners



Yes, I have been slack. There's no denying it - and I don't really have any excuses for my lack of blog activity. I've been embracing Cabaret fever - can I put it down to that? No, I don't think I really can!
Anyway, I re-entered the Pantry this weekend to be completely over the moon with the news that I'd been awarded a 'One Lovely Blog' award by Le Moulin. How hilarious! The only things I'd ever won before included a Junior Journalist award in Year 7 and a behind the scenes VIP meeting with Human Nature in Year 9. Oh yes, my life's been full of fabulous wins!
So I'm just tickled pink to win this award after such a slow start to my blogging life. Things will get better and I promise to inspire with more pretty pictures, but in the meantime, make sure you try out the recipes - they're all completely fool proof. Speaking of great recipes, the lovely Le Moulin has great pics with her recipes - something I'm yet to master.
Now, having been awarded the One Lovely Blog Award - I have to pass it on to other deserving bloggers. Hmm, where do I start?

These are the rules . . .
  1. . Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The Polkadot Pantry proudly passes the One Lovely Blog award on to:

Brown Button
The first ever blog I discovered. Love love love Kimberlee's stylish take on the world. And now she's ventured into retail, love it.

White and Wander
Such a lovely way to stay in touch with an interstate friend - what style she has!

A Summer Picnic Wedding
This is truly beautiful, an absolute delight to escape to every day. I've got my whole wedding sorted thanks to Gabrielle - just insert groom!

Quirky Bird
Just can't get enough of Gabrielle!

Shona Henderson Photography
Local gal with fabulous vision

Green Wedding Shoes
So pretty. Full stop. But enough with the weddings, Kate!

Cannelle et Vanille
Oh, if only my blog could look this pretty! One of my favourite food haunts

The Wednesday Chef
Such a classy food blog, I love

Barn House
Vintage chic at its best

MA Belle
American style to die for!

All the best
Read this for the first time tonight. Stunning.

The House that A-M Built
Wow, this woman just oozes style - can you believe someone actually lives in something this stunning? It's like something out of a picture book.

What is James wearing?
I love this! Another brand new blog I've just stumbled across - your mind boggles with what he'll come up with next and where he'll be photographed.

Coco's Tea Party
Wow, I should go randomly searching for new blogs more often - this is GOLD! I LOVE this blog. Check it out.

Chez Pim
Gotta love a foodie blog

Okay, so I cheated a bit and included some blogs that are not so 'newly discovered'. But I just love them and check them every day. Do forgive me!

Will be back with some inspiring pieces throughout the week xo

No comments: