Friday, July 2, 2010

Colour makes the world go 'round


Hooray! I have stumbled across the most gorgeous blog and have developed a new crush on colour - all thanks to Lindsey over at All Things Bright and Beautiful.

What a stunning site she's created - and that backdrop on her blog? Delicious!

Please do go and check out her work - it's so much fun and a perfect cure to the Aussie winter blues! The family room she features above is my new inspiration, and I'm thinking of experimenting with coloured inserts in the back of my white Ikea shelving. That turquoise is a gorgeous contrast to the rainbow of colours created by her piles of books. LOVE!

Happy weekend people xo

2 comments:

Rob & Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, thank you- how sweet! You have totally made my day. :)

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Very you Kate! Good find. Shall go and check it out now. x