Time to bare all and give you all a little insight into my life . . .
- I was picked in Farmer Jon's top ten in the first season of Farmer Wants a Wife and was supposed to fly to Sydney for filming, but had to turn it down because I'd accepted a new job at a law firm. Three years on and I'm still single and no longer in that job . . . wrong decision, maybe!?!?
- I rolled my car on a dirt road three years ago, following my (then) boyfriend along a back road in the Barossa Valley. Wrote it off and have had a fear of sliding ever since.
- I'm a meat snob. My dad worked in the meat industry for more than 35 years and owned his own wholesale business, meaning we got the pick of the best meat going around. Minute steak is a swear word in our house. Give me a thick porterhouse, medium rare, and I'm all yours! (Apologies to any vegetarians out there!)
- My three best friends all live interstate. Am starting to get a complex that I smell or something! Thank goodness for Michelle, I think she's staying put (fingers crossed!). Love her guts x
- I love tuna mornay. Nothing beats my Mum's basic, so simple version. Start with a roux, add tuna and corn, top with breadcrumbs and cheese and stick under the griller. So not sophisticated, but I love it with hot buttered toast.
- My dream job is to be the Media & Communications Manager for the Australian Cricket Team on an Ashes tour of England. Each of my last three bosses have laughed when I've told them that in my job interviews! One day . . .
- I'm scared of birds. Bree had to find a new housesitter when I refused to collect the eggs from the chook yard. They just flap, and peck and ergh, scare the life out of me!
Pic found by Kimbo
I've always wanted to run through cornfields, like the kids in Forest Gump (minus the scary dad, thanks!)
Dad and me with the sacred Ashes at Lord's, London in 2005
So there you have it, some random facts about moi. Time to pass on the baton to . . . Lindsey at All Things Bright And Beautiful. Looking forward to her colourful insight!