Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A girl after my own heart

This afternoon, I felt like Indiana Jones standing on top of a cave of treasure.
I had found my own pot of gold. Krista Ewart.
A miracle worker. A magician. A queen of colour.
Anyone who uses pink stripes on a bathroom ceiling is a hero of mine.
(And did you notice the pic above is from a Greek edition of Domino!?)


Polka dots.

Pink and white!


Flowers, zebra and COLOUR!

Get a load of that pink bedside table! Think I need to find me one of those! What a perfect breakfast.

Oh.
My.

Gosh.

The love affair continues!
To read more about Krista and the story behind the beach house featured in some of the pics above, check out her story in House Beautiful.
And drool over her website here.
Thanks to Lindsey from All Things Bright and Beautiful for introducing me to the gorgeous work of Krista.




No comments: