Tuesday, January 18, 2011

For the Mum-to-be

What do you give the couple that has everything? I mean EVERYTHING.
My brother and his wife are gorgeous, the most big-hearted, generous, down to earth people you've ever met.
I love buying them presents and returning their generosity, but they have everything they need. EVERYTHING.
From ice cream makers to coffee machines (and even the posh glasses to go with it), they've got the lot.
As for setting up the nursery for the little one due at the end of Feb? Sorted!
Yes, even a Buzz AND Woody toy take pride of place on a shelf already.
(Although I suspect that was more of a present my brother bought for himself!)
So, I was determined to get something quirky and unique for her Baby Shower, unlike any Jolly Jumper or bib or rattle they already had five versions of.
Enter bagladies.com.au
Okay, so it's a little bit cheeky and some might even say crass, but I could guarantee they wouldn't get multiple copies!
It was one of the last presents Ange opened on the day and although the reaction was one of laughs rather than goos, I was happy with my efforts.



And just so you don't think I'm a complete bogan, I did also spoil her with a hot pink 'skort' outfit from Baby Gap, with tiny little baby pink flamingoes dotted all over it.
Cute.
Last two pics from bagladies.com.au

No comments: