Friday, December 14, 2012

Jar of love

I popped into Mum and Dad's last night after a very successful Christmas shopping adventure.

I hadn't planned on shopping and had no presents in mind which is why I think I did so well.

Having said that, did rack up the first six purchases for the night just for me!

Anyway, Mum was busy in the kitchen when I stopped by and I was intrigued by her bench full of empty cookie jars.

She went on to show me the Christmas presents she'd prepared for her gym friends and I thought they were just such a good idea I had to share. 

How easy! I've done something similar for my friends before, but I especially loved the different textures used in this version . . .


And the best bit?

They have downloadable templates you can print off to make life so much easier!


See the recipe in the December issue of Australian Good Taste magazine and download the templates here.

No comments: