Monday, August 29, 2011

Flavour of the month

Considering this is supposed to be a food focused blog, then I guess it's okay to own up to my latest 'flavour' of the month.

Wallpapered bathrooms. I love them! It's all I can think about and is top of my 'next project' list.


Love the panelling on the lower half of the wall. And fab contrast.


So styley with the subway tiles and contrasting shower screen.


PINK!


More pink and white. Love the silver and gold accents.


Love how this wallpaper has modernised an oldie bathroom.


So Cath Kidston!


Beautiful.


Krista Ewart does it again!



And finally, my little challenge.

The tiles are there, so I could just go up from mid height. But how do you make brown tiles look pretty?

Remember, BUDGET friendly people! Any suggestions from the design stars within you?

Pics from here, here, here, here, here and here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so - dramatic it up with a bold black and white block print paper and a black floor (tile paint Kate, tile paint). Black and white stripe paper would look cool too.
OR
Put a donation box in the bathroom so every time your guests visit the loo they can donate to you replacing the brown with, hmm, white subway? love flavs xxx

Anonymous said...

Yep I agree with Flavs - get yourself some tile paint. I have seen it used before and it works wonders. xo