Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Chandelier

One of my favourite songs is Sia's hauntingly beautiful latest hit 'Chandelier'. I have to admit I thought it was Rihanna when I first heard it. Her voice is so distinctive though, and I love the vulnerability or something of it (did that sound like I knew what I was talking about it).

And yes, the fact Sia is from the Rads is very cool. One of my best friends at school was a Sia so I'm a big fan of the name - and of course, her roots!

My love for the song has just gone up a notch now that I've seen her music video . . .



I was gobsmacked when I saw this and then read on to find out the dancer in the clip is only 11 years old.

What on earth?! She's incredible! The film clip is brilliant, I wonder if it's been taken all in the one 'take'.

Maddie Ziegler is apparently a bit of a superstar in the US - she's on a TV Show called Dance Moms. I think it's on Foxtel here but I'm not all that familiar with it. I'm sure I'd love it though, given this talent (and the title suggests it'd have a few diva mums, my kind of show!)

Here's Maddie performing live with Sia on the Ellen show. Ah-mazing.


Gemma, I thought you'd like this one especially xx

No comments: