Saturday, May 24, 2014

When Love Comes to Town

Are you loving When Love Comes to Town as much as me?

Okay, so it's a bit cringeworthy but good on those girls! I don't have the guts to do it . . . a friend of mine actually nominated me for the show and the producers called her up . . . but nothing ever eventuated.

I was also in the running for another reality tv show just recently - I had a screen test and everything - but the truth is, I don't want to be on reality TV. I just want to find a bloke!

So I got the shock of my life when I saw an ex-boyfriend of mine's best mate on the ad for When Love Comes to Town.



Alfy, you could've saved us both the trouble (and years of searching!) and just given Josh my number!

Who is your favourite country bloke? Mum has a soft spot for Tom. I don't think I would've got off the bus just yet . . .


No comments: