Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eastbound


Hello dear Readers

I'd love for you to meet Nicole. The gorgeous one on the left.

Nic and I used to work together - we yoga'ed, we shared lunches, we drank (lots) and we laughed (even more).

This Thursday, we're heading to Melbourne for four days of Spring Racing craziness.

The Cox Plate at Moonee Valley on Saturday is the highlight of our little getaway but we're fitting in lots of other adventures along the way.

Just to name a few . . . dinner at MoVida, shopping at Chadstone, drinks at Trunk, breakfast at St Ali, recovery at Riverland, Sunday Session at Little Creatures, lemon tart at Laurent on Little Collins, boy spotting at the Collins Quarter, dumplings in Chinatown. 

Hmm, and that's just a start!

I've got my hat all sorted but still swinging between two different dresses. And I can't find my black shoes or clutch.

Lucky we can fit in a spot of shopping before Saturday!

PS. Pic from the cricket a few years back. Bring it.

3 comments:

Two Spoons said...

Oh Trunk, bless. Haven't been there since our wedding! Say hello from me. xxx

Kate said...

It holds very fond memories, Sal! x

Gild and Grace said...

Sounds like the perfect Melbourne weekend Kate! Enjoy the Cox Plate. It's always a great day, have been to quite a few over the years :) And I hope my home town doesn't disappoint with the weather!

Abbey x