Saturday, March 12, 2011

Channelling my inner Martha . . .

Had a fabulous girly night out with my dear friend Sam last night - we had a delish Japanese dinner in the city then finished up with a nightcap at Cibo. Perfect.
(And no alcohol . . . such a foreign concept to me on a Friday night!)

Heading to the divine Lucy's 2nd birthday in the Barossa today so in a caffeine fuelled burst of energy last night, I whipped up some sausage rolls that even Martha Stewart would be proud of.

Just look at these little babies!

Happy long weekend to the Adelaideans and Melbournians.
xo

2 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Have a great weekend! Our long one was last weekend. I posted my polka dot plates today that I had bought from Bed,Bath and Table. Fiona

LetterLove Designs said...

Happy long weekend to you too from a fellow Adelaidean that just discovered your lovely blog!