Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New blog love


Gush! I love finding a new, totally inspiring, colourful, ticks-all-the-right-boxes blog to stick your teeth into.

All we ever wanted was some fun by Leah is pure perfection. Right up my alley. My cup of tea. The icing on the cake.

And the best bit? She's a local! Yay for Adelaide's creative set!



So so so excited to hear that she's getting married and is addicted to wedding blogs. I can only imagine the pure brilliance she'll share up in the lead up to the big day.

I mean, just look at her cool engagement party invites and photo from the day. Stuuuuuuning.

Do yourself a favour and check her out - you'll want her as your instant best friend!

1 comment:

All we ever wanted said...

Oh my gosh you just made me blush! Thank you thank you thank you!

You have a totally gorgeous blog too and I cant wait to actually find some time to go through your archives!

Adelaide blog love is in the air! xo