Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dog smugglers


I don't want to play favourites, but you have to admit that my little Dougall is the cutest thing going around.

That was until I met this little fella . . .


We don't know his real name but called him Paxton after the winery he calls home in McLaren Vale. He stole our hearts during our visit when we stopped by on Sunday for the Sea & Vines Festival.

Totally cute and with the most placid temperament, 'Paxton' was just adorable and completely huggable. Sally was worried her cavoodle Wally had some stiff competition in the cute stakes!

Such a shame he didn't fit into our handbag . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paxton! What a little darling. I remember going to Tazzie once and seeing a puppy sitting outside a restaurant on a chair because his father was the chef - he just sat their being a good boy enticing in customers! He was called Wellington and I honestly did nearly steal him... Mr H would have been so jealous x

Kate said...

Okay, so this pic wasn't upside down when I posted it! Stupid new phone!