Saturday, June 18, 2011

Have a seat


Jourdanne had me over for a delicious dinner last week. For a slap dash meal that she pulled together at the last minute, it was DELISH! The photos don't do it justice.

Pork and fennel patties with a beautiful salad of craisins, rocket, feta, walnuts and roast pumpkin. With a Lucia's sticky balsamic glaze dressing.

It was a belated birthday catch up for the old girl who was long overdue a birthday present from me.


I turned to trusty etsy for the most fabulous gift - an annechovie print that I framed in a bargain black frame.

Also scored the Anna Spiro chair for myself.

It's almost free thanks to the strong Aussie dollar (well, that's how I can justify all these purchases! Let's just go with it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LURVE ..... my print. Thanks xxx