Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Country fun




Ladies, they're baaa-aaack!

Farmer Wants A Wife is set to hit our screens again soon so I thought I'd get in early and pre-judge the bachelors.

No South Aussies in the cast this year which is disappointing . . . but Farmer Nikko from Queensland has caught my eye. Not enough to entice me to apply (remember how that went last time!?) but he will provide a bit of eye candy for the next few months.

Sounds like a pretty cool catch . . .

 "I have travelled / worked / partied in nearly every state throughout Australia, (Kimberlys NT, Goondiwindi QLD, Naracoorte SA, and slipped in two cheeky years at AG Uni in Geelong VIC). Loves a girl who is confident, willing to jump in and have a crack, fits into many crowds, thoughtful and can pull back and talk about anything, can yarn with the boys and gossip with the girls. I’m thoughtful, entertaining, cheeky, courageous, work hard and play hard."

Now that's a man after my own heart!

Here's to Wednesday nights on the couch with the girls x

3 comments:

Kelly Green said...

I like the blonde one.....go for it I say! KG xx

Kate said...

My mother would kill me, KG!

Anonymous said...

You MUST apply. It is mandatory and I won't take no for an answer!