Thursday, April 5, 2012

Let yourself go

Have you seen this ad yet?

It's magical . . .


It's truly beautiful. I get goosebumps when I see it.

So pleased to see something so professional, aspirational and emotive come out of South Australia. For so long, I've been jealous of the Tourism Victoria ads - the gorgeous Daylesford campaign; the ball of wool through the Melbourne streets.

There are some seriously talented creatives on the Eastern Seaboard.

Which is why I was so excited to see this come out of my home town. And promoting such a world class destination.

Have you been to Kangaroo Island? It's seriously an undiscovered gem. I - the proudest, chest thumping, loud-mouthed South Aussie - hadn't even been there until late last year, and have to say, it's breathtaking.

There's food, wine, sight seeing, wilderness, spectacular beaches, awesome horse racing events, indulgent accomodation, arts and untouched beauty.

Get there. Now.

Visit http://www.southaustralia.com/ for more info

2 comments:

Brown Button Trading said...

oh i've been meaning to blog this as well - LOVE IT. and gorgeous eddie vedder song to boot.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen this ad! It's like something out of Where The Wild Things Are. I love it x