Monday, April 9, 2012

Eggcellent night









My Easter started early this year with a gorgeous dinner with my Godson Max's family.

(I had to work for most of the weekend, so it was lovely to do something festive beforehand!)

Mark was busy at the stove, whipping up a magical Chinese feast while Zara and I read princess books and Kelly and I caught up on the goss.

Oh, and there were a few G&Ts thrown in for good measure!

We had delicious Chinese pork in the pressure cooker, with yummy Chinese greens and rice. I went back for seconds . . . and maybe even thirds.

Then we finished up with decadently moist chocolate mud cake from Maxi's Christening. I was well and truly spoilt . . . could get used to this Godmother gig!

Oh, and did I mention playing drums with our chopsticks?! And the awesome Easter card and choccies from Max and Zara?

Such a fun night xo


1 comment: