Monday, July 2, 2012

Watershed








Stumbled across a new artist today thanks to Camille Styles and her pins.

Love this work by Katie Rodgers of Paperfashion. Her watercolours are beautiful.

What a great idea to do iPhone covers. And I love that you can buy her original paintings as well as prints. Art is something I really want to start investing in. Wish I had more walls to decorate. I've failed miserably with my cluster wall and am still yet to hang my For Like Ever print. 

Anyone good with a hammer and nail?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In love with that pin wheel ...
I'll be back soon, happy to hammer if you feed me!

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)