Friday, April 15, 2011

Angry Boys



Okay, so this is where I pack away my pearls, put down my champagne glass and reveal my feral side.

Yes, it's true. I have to admit that I am a J'amie fan. I wish I could roll like Pat, and I'm a musical theatre fan like Ricky Wong.

Chris Lilley is a genius - but I acknowledge that he's not everyone's cup of tea.

I love his rainbow of characters and his contribution to Aussie humour.

I first discovered We Can Be Heroes when I was living in London six years ago, and then leapt for joy when he followed up with Summer Heights High.

Now he's revealed Angry Boys. And gosh, it looks naughty.

But I can't wait!

(PS. Please don't judge me!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Chris Lilley and I actually nearly cried when Pat Mullins died - luckily she had her rolling to help her in her darkest days and of course the love of Terry.
Can't wait for Angry Boys
India