Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ring it in . . .


What do you think of a New Year's Eve wedding?

I'm normally against it - I've thought it quite self centred and arrogant in the past.

But this year, I've swayed and think it's a great idea.

What better way to ring in the new year than with your nearest and dearest . . . and all dressed up!

Love this image . . . black and white dance floor does it for me every time. And the oh-so-high ceilings. Gush!

Wherever you are and whoever you're with, make it a night to remember. 

Happy New Year!

Here's to a bigger and better 2012 xo


1 comment:

Corri said...

Happy New year Kate,
I agree on both fronts, NYE Weddings have the potential to interrupt a lot of peoples plans for holidays, travel overseas or catching up with friends and family...so I'm against it!

As for black & white dancefloors LOVE THEM!!...I searched high and low to find one for our wedding (turns out there's only one vendor in Adelaide) but I'm glad I did, (here's the link to a pic of us mid-first dance on it..hope it works..) I thought it looked amazing..especially teamed with a slideshow backdrop that Matt put together which scrolled though black and white silhouette images from our stationery (which he also designed!) such as a chandelier, Louis Lounges, old style lamp post, damask motif, birdcage (complete with appearing/dissapearing bird)...

http://pinterest.com/pin/272186371198922787/

Corri