Thursday, December 1, 2011

Way out west

When political heavyweights unite with fashion royalty, you're guaranteed the wedding of the year.





Lauren Bush, niece of George W Bush, and David Lauren, son of the one and only Ralph Lauren, said their 'I dos' a few weeks back on the Lauren family ranch in Colorado.

It was a classy affair flavoured by 'rustic elegance' with a rodeo part of the festivities. Sounds like a hoot!

The bride wore a dress, designed by the father of the groom (of course), of antique tulle hand-embroidered with Swarovski Elements, beads, and pearls.

David also wore his Dad's threads. Sweet.

Isn't that dancing pic with the Rockies in the background just stunning?

For the full run-down on the big day, read the Vogue story here.

All pics from Vogue



3 comments:

Gild and Grace said...

Gosh lovely dress, imagine the party they would have had!

Abbey x

Special 'K' said...

It was all things beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Wow! what a lovely blog you have here. I will follow on my way out and hope you will pay a visit to my place soon and do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Special 'K' said...

Just me again! I cannot find how to follow your journey here? Nor could I find an email ref. Please help me out. Cheers SpecialK XoXo